Welcome to the Underwood, Iowa Website

Fire Department Hosted Preschool Tours 2018 - Check out the Photo Gallery!

City Hall Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday November 22 and 23

City Hall will be closed 11/29 for training.

Look Here!What's Happening in Underwood:

Below are links to special event flyers, city newsletter and recycling calendars, etc...

DocumentFall 2018 Newsletter
DocumentRecycling How To's

DocumentRecycling Calendar July - December 2018
Zoning Ordinances

Click on City Codes tab above.

City Council

LinkCity Council Agendas and Minutes

Click this link to see City Council Agendas and Minutes

Audit Reports

Document2017 Audit Report
Document2016 Audit Report
Document2015 City Audit Report

Copyright 2018 Underwod Iowa, All rights reserved.